Trying not to feel discouraged, but stepped on the scale. I've been doing it on Thursdays. Let's see..today is day 18 (so 2.5 wks.) and I've lost about 3.5 lbs.
I know, I know. It's something. But I confess, I was hoping for a bigger drop.
1. I'm eating virtually no grains (exception: some quinoa)
2: I'm eating most vegetables (no potatoes)
3. I'm eating more cheese than usual, but not excessive amounts
4. I'm eating more butter / full creamy coconut milk than before
5. My serving sizes are average (could be smaller).
6. I'm exercising moderately - a few walks a week, and an exercise class and yoga class once a week.
Right now, I'm trying to manage my frustration. I'm certainly not worried about going back to wheat/grain. If I cut back on net carbs at mealtimes, then what do I replace them with so that I don't want to eat my own hand by bedtime?
But right, it's not about weight.