This is where one woman explores. She's embarking upon a journey of rediscovery (bear with me..). Learning to re-nourish the mind and body and find inner, ahem, peace...
Bienvenue.


"It's never too late to become what you might have been." George Eliot

Friday, October 26, 2012

dysphoria


Yes, this is me these days.  Really would like to know what's going on health-wise.  This is the second class (of 3) I've canceled this week. I'm not going to obsess over what it might be... There are simply too many possibilities and I'm ready for a break from imagining my own imminent demise. 

I spent a small fortune on a product called Natural Calm.  Perhaps you are like me and did not realize that we are magnesium deficient?  I know, right?  Who knew?  Joyous Heath uses this product, and it just started appearing everywhere during my online travels.  It was front and center and my local health food store...amazing how things all fit together.  So, I buy it (fifty bucks, dude!) and get it home and then get cold feet (after googling side effects of Natural Calm).  This is a cure-all (pms, constipation, stress, muscle pain).  I drastically reduced the RDA and took 1/4 tsp. with hot water.  It was remarkably soothing and I'll continue with that dosage until I feel ready to increase a bit...  

My appetite has not been very good.  I've been eating eggs for breakfast, very little for lunch, and some type of meat and veg for supper.  My stomach still cramps after eating...

Poor me, eh?   Don't I sound pathetic!  Maybe I need to get out of this funk.  I'm going to get my behind to my desk and try and get some work done.  

To good health! 

Cheers..








No comments:

Post a Comment